We are hiring a International Security Accelerator Programme Manager
Accelerator Programme Manager
Accelerator Programme Manager CorkBIC is recruiting a Programme Manager for its International Security Accelerator. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping early stage startups and in supporting and developing the next generation of security solutions to change the world. This is a full time position that will support the accelerator team as they prepare to run the third cohort of the programme.
This World Class Security Accelerator invests in early stage disruptive companies in the security sector including, Cybersecurity, AI, Internet of Things (IOT), Blockchain, Health & Bioinformatics, Defence, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services & Logistics. This intensive, hands-on accelerator programme is run by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.
- Manage the pipeline of applicant companies and report status
- Develop external relationships to support recruiting/sourcing efforts
- Build strategies for engaging startup communities across the globe and identify opportunities for building a pipeline of companies
- Support the screening and interview process
- Assist selected companies in relocating to Cork to participate in the Accelerator
- Plan and execute accelerator programme schedule
- Plan key activities, workshops and events based on programme focus areas
- Contribute to programme content and understand needs of participants to guide programme
- Support the accelerator team with one-to-one sessions with participating companies
- Manage communication with participants and ensure participant engagement
- Manage relationships with internal and external mentors
- Experience working with startup/entrepreneurial communities
- Experience working in the tech sector
- Social media marketing and PR communication skills
- Structured approach with attention to detail, excellent organisation skills, ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time
- Comfortable working in a self-directed environment
Ideal qualities and skills:
- Entrepreneurial and Energetic
- A fast learner able to own and drive responsibilities forward
- Ability to remain calm and focused in fast paced, high pressure environments
What’s in it for you?
- Deep dive into tech startup world
- Work side by side with high performing accelerating teams
- Exposure to network of seasoned entrepeneurs
- “Real world MBA” not theoritical – practical!
Close date: Tuesday April 9th